Craftsman Estates Subdivision in Star, ID
Craftsman Estates Subdivision is a beautiful residential lakeside community located in Star, Idaho. Famously known as The Lakes at Pristine Springs, this neighborhood features two five-acre lakes perfect for fishing, swimming, and paddle boarding. This peaceful and quiet community offers a tranquil atmosphere yet close to daily conveniences including schools, grocery stores, restaurants, and recreational areas. Complementing the city of Star, Craftsman Estates perfectly blends into the beautiful culture of the town. Craftsman Estates Real Estate provides a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere where everyone can enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. These homes differ in size ranging from 2,206 to 2,824 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms.
Close to additional amenities throughout Star, Craftsman Estates Subdivision homeowners enjoy the close proximity to daily conveniences, especially the recreational areas. The 18-acre Hunters Creek Sports Park is nearby which provides soccer fields, softball fields, a skate park, a conceptual single rink hockey facility, and a splash park. Star Riverwalk Park is also just a short drive away.
New Homes for Sale in Craftsman Estates
Craftsman Estates Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $425,154 - $761,500
- Square footage: 2,206 - 2,824
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: ParkCrest Homes; Silverado Homes; Silverado Custom Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 57 homesites from 0.22 acres to 0.47 acres (9,583 sq ft to 20,473 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $600 – Annually
- $450 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head west on State St, turn right (north) on Star Rd. Turn left (west) on Floating Feather Rd and continue onto Munger Rd. Turn left (west) on Shortcreek St to The Lakes at Pristine Springs - Star, ID 83669.