Copper River Basin Subdivision in Nampa, Idaho
Copper River Basin Subdivision is a beautiful home community located in Nampa, Idaho. Offering one of the best and highly sought-after locations, this community is close to the interstate providing a quick and easy commute to many shopping, dining, entertainment and employment areas. Copper River Basin provides a tranquil environment to its residents coupled with comfortable homes to fit everyone’s individual needs, all of which makes this a greatly desired community. Built by CBH Homes, each offers different floor plans with sizes ranging from 1,207 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
Residents in Copper River Basin may also spend their time with family and neighbors within the community among many of the available recreational facilities offered such as basketball courts, and the local pool. For some adventure outside the community, Lake Lowell is close by, where residents can enjoy swimming, boating, or fishing. They can also have a picnic or go hiking. A quick stop to the grocery store nearby or even a nice meal out before heading home will be readily available in this area. Enjoy the Copper River Basin lifestyle!
New Homes for Sale in Copper River Basin
Copper River Basin Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $239,900 - $388,000
- Square footage: 1,207 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Homesites from 0.14 acres (6,098 Sq. Ft.) to 0.21 acres (9,148 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Roosevelt Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lone Star Middle School
- High School: Nampa High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $230 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Middleton Rd and Karcher Rd head South on Middleton. Turn right (west) on Roosevelt Ave then left (south) on S Tallapoosa River Way - Nampa, ID 83686.