Charter Pointe Subdivision Boise, ID
Charter Pointe Subdivision is a well-established residential community located in South Boise, Idaho. Experience one of the most exciting communities that offers the best of Boise in its very own community. Offering a variety of spacious open floor plans with options for premium features, homes in the neighborhood are specially built by the prestigious Hubble Homes and offer comfortable homes that are built to last. Ranging in size from 845 to 3,596 square ft with 2 to 7 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms, Charter Pointe is great for all walks of life. The resort-style amenities enhance the quality of living for the residents' experience. Amenities include a community pool, athletic spaces such as volleyball, tennis, and basketball courts, community playgrounds with parks, picnic areas, covered patios, and 2.5 miles of trails for hiking and biking.
Close to top-ranking schools, Charter Pointe is one of the newer communities to house an elementary school on-site. It is also nearby many restaurants, grocery stores, and recreational parks such as Hillsdale Park, Renaissance Park, and Molenaar Park.
New Homes for Sale in Charter Pointe
Charter Pointe Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $185,750 - $450,000
- Square footage: 845 - 3,596
- Bedrooms: 2 to 7
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Hubble Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 1,120 homesites from 0.8 acres (3,485 Sq. Ft.) to 0.38 acres (16,553 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Desert Sage Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $445 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- South on Five Mile Rd to Lake Hazel. Turn left (east) on Lake Hazel. Turn right (south) on S Seabreeze Way, Boise, ID 83709.