Cedarfield Subdivision in Eagle, ID
Cedarfield Subdivision is a beautiful home community located in Northeast Eagle, Idaho. This community is located conveniently near the city life with a country feel. Built by the famous CBH Homes, Cedarfield Subdivision boasts their lovely spaces with elegant finishes and quality that is seen from exterior to interior. These homes vary in sizes ranging from 1,630 to 2,636 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms providing all the comfort possible to its homeowners. Also known as Gateway Subdivision, Cedarfield offers its residents a playground, common area and park access allowing access to a more active lifestyle. Their walking paths and tree-lined streets make the community more attractive and tranquil.
Close to Highway 55, residents love the easy accessibility and quick trip out of town and to other cities like Boise, Meridian and Eagle. Daily conveniences including shopping, dining, schools and recreational parks are also within close proximity. The Village at Meridian which offers entertainment, shopping and dining opportunities is just 15 minutes away while other dining and grocery options are also nearby. Stephen C. Guerber Park is adjacent to Cedarfield Subdivision while Eagle Island State Park and the Boise River are also close to the community.
New Homes for Sale in Cedarfield
Cedarfield Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $327,490 - $465,000
- Square footage: 1,630 - 2,636
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 62 building lots, on 12.57 acres, ranging in size from 0.115 acres (5,010 sq ft) to 0.165 acres (7,187 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Eagle Hills Elementary
- Junior High School: Eagle Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From E State Street/HWY 44, head North on HWY 55. Turn left (west) on Hill Road, then right (north) on Echohawk Way - Eagle, ID 83616.