Cazador Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Cazador Subdivision is a beautifully master-planned community located in Kuna, Idaho. Located between Southwest Meridian and Kuna, this new subdivision offers convenience to some of the best amenities Kuna has to offer while giving a great country living experience. Cazador showcases elegant residences of unparalleled quality built by a select team of homebuilders in the Treasure Valley. This neighborhood boasts beautiful homes that come in different shapes and sizes that range from 1,492 to 2,988 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bathrooms. Larger lots offer additional RV parking.
Providing a meaningful and enjoyable living experience in the community, Cazador Subdivision amenities include a private pool and a large covered cabana, walking trails, a park and play area, and wide-open spaces with gorgeous views of The Foothills. This community also provides fiber optic internet access enabling everyone to have better communication. Located near many daily conveniences, Cazador is just minutes away from a variety of shopping and dining options. Downtown Kuna is close to the neighborhood and the freeway off Ten Mile Road is easily accessible. As for the recreational parks, Celebration Park, Indian Creek River, the Kuna Caves, Owyhee Front OHV Trail, and the Birds of Prey National Conservation Area are all nearby. Not to mention the schools are also close. Cazador Subdivision is a great place to call home.
New Homes for Sale in Cazador
Cazador Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes Detached
- Pricing: $344,900 - $460,000
- Square footage: 1,492 to 2,988
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Harding Homes; North Star Homes; Belveal Construction; Todd Campbell Custom Homes; Stacy Construction, Inc; Hallmark Homes; Shadow Mountain Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 207 Homesites planned featuring an estate section of 42 homes, with larger lots; Approximately 164 total building lots (47 in phase one) on 40.2 acres
- Elementary School: Crimson Point Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $200 setup/transfer fee
- $210 annually
- HOA - $450
- Southeast corner of Ten Mile Rd and Ardell Rd - Kuna, ID 83634.