Caven Ridge Estates Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Caven Ridge Estates Subdivision is a master-planned home community located in Southeast Meridian, Idaho. This beautiful neighborhood is nestled on a ridge south of Victory Road and east of Meridian Road giving panoramic and picturesque views of Boise Foothills and the Ridenbaugh Canal. Located near daily conveniences, schools, and recreational parks, this community offers the best of both worlds in Meridian. With homes built by some of the best builders in Treasure Valley, Caven Ridge Estates offers its residents the comfort and high-quality standard each and everyone deserves. These custom-built homes range in size from 1,862 to 3,541 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms. Homes are beautiful, stylish, and add to the quality of the whole community.
Providing a wonderful living experience, Caven Ridge Estates provides amenities that offer an active lifestyle. The neighborhood boasts many beautiful walking paths, a community resort-style swimming pool, and a playground. For adventure outside of the community, Caven Ridge Estates is just a few minutes away from Wahooz Family Fun Zone and Roaring Springs Water Park. Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park is close to the community as well where concerts are held. Storey Park and Bear Creek Park offer many different outdoor activities too. For some shopping and dining experiences, The Village at Meridian is just 15 minutes away, not to mention the nearby restaurants and grocery stores in the community. Visit Caven Ridge and you will want to make this your new home.
New Homes for Sale in Caven Ridge Estates
Caven Ridge Estates Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $404,000 to $733,970
- Square footage: 1,862 - 3,541
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Todd Campbell Custom Homes; Biltmore Co.; Eaglewood Homes; Lasher Enterprises; B&B Custom Homes; Canyon Crest Homes; Garwood Building Co.; Serenity Homes; RNR Custom Homes, LLC
- Building lots and acreage: 37 building lots in Phase 1; 20 buidling lots in Phase 2; Building lots range from 0.149 acres (6,492 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.33 acres (14,435 Sq. Ft.)
- Elementary School: Mary McPherson Elementary
- Junior High School: Victory Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High
Homeowner Association Dues
- $500 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From S Eagle Road, head West on E Victory Road Turn left on S Standing Timber Ave to the Caven Ridge Estates subdivision - Meridian, ID 83642.