Cavanaugh Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Cavanaugh Subdivision is a new residential community located in Southeast Meridian, Idaho. Also known as Silverwater, this neighborhood offers a calm and serene environment. Offering the best of Meridian has to offer, Cavanaugh Subdivision is less than a mile from Interstate-84 and is close to schools, entertainment, dining options, grocery stores, and recreational parks. Discover the beauty and comfort of homes that are built to last by CBH Homes. With sizes ranging from 1,478 to 3,250 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms, these homes have a large variety of size options for different lifestyles.
New Homes for Sale in Cavanaugh
Cavanaugh Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $274,490 - $585,990
- Square footage: 1,478 - 3,250
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: This 25-acre community offers 123 building lots ranging in size from 0.15 acres (6,530 sq ft) to 0.25 acres (10,890 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Mary McPherson Elementary School
- Junior High School: Victory Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Take I-84 to Meridian Road, head south on Meridian Road. Turn east on Victory, then south on Standing Timber Way - Meridian, ID 83642.