Castle Creek Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Castle Creek Subdivision is a new residential home community development currently under construction on East Amity Road in Southeast Meridian, Idaho. Experience the tranquil atmosphere that shields everyone from the hustle and bustle of the city, while still being located close to daily conveniences. With the craftsmanship of Fall Creek Custom Homes, each home in Castle Creek is built to the highest standard and homeowners live very comfortably. These homes range in size from 1,887 to 2,740 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. RV owners are offered a space for parking providing a stress free parking experience.
Not only is Castle Creek Subdivision close to daily conveniences, it also has entertainment, recreational parks and schools located nearby. Residents can head to the nearby restaurants or buy their needs at local grocery stores. Downtown Meridian is just 11 minutes away from Castle Creek while Downtown Boise is only 16 minutes. For outdoor activities, Renaissance Park is easily accessible. Rockhampton Park, Hillsdale Park, and Bear Creek Park are only some of the many parks also close to the community. For additional attractions, Castle Creek residents can access the Aquarium of Boise. The Village at Meridian, known for having dozens of shops, dining options, entertainment, and even a movie theater, is just a few miles drive from the neighborhood. Boise Ranch Golf Course is nearby where golf enthusiasts can enjoy time in their community.
New Homes for Sale in Castle Creek
Castle Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Detached
- Pricing: $400,000 - $599,900
- Square footage: 1,887 - 2,740
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Fall Creek Custom Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Approximately 19 building lots 7 acres
- Elementary School: Siena Elementary School
- Junior High School: Victory Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $800 – Annually
- $400 – Setup/Transfer fee
- North of Amity between Eagle Rd and Locust Grove Rd.
- 2432 E Amity Rd, Meridian, ID 83642.