Carriage Hill North Subdivision in Nampa, ID
Carriage Hill North Subdivision is a premier residential community located in South Nampa, Idaho. Providing majestic panoramic views of the Boise Foothills, this community offers a peaceful and tranquil setting. While being still close to the daily conveniences of the city life, Carriage Hill North Subdivision offers the best of both worlds to its residents. Enjoy living in luxurious homes ranging in size from 2,092 to 3,212 square feet, with 2 to 6 bedrooms, and 2 to 4 bathrooms. Amenities in the community promote an active lifestyle that enhances quality living. These amenities include tree-lined walking paths and streets, a community pool, a clubhouse, community parks, a playground, basketball court, and a sand volleyball court.
Located near daily conveniences, Carriage Hill North Subdivision offers the best amenities of Nampa outside the community as well. It is located near the Treasure Valley Marketplace and Karcher Mall for many shopping, entertainment, and fine dining options. Nampa Recreation Center and Redhawk Golf Course are just minutes away from the community while Lake Lowell is just a few miles away.
New Homes for Sale in Carriage Hill North
Carriage Hill North Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $342,200 - $529,900
- Square footage: 2,092 - 3,212
- Bedrooms: 2 to 6
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Coleman Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 0.20-0.60 acres / 46 homesites in Phase 3 / 43 homesites in Phase 4
- Elementary School: Owyhee Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lone Star Middle School
- High School: Nampa High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $550 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Middleton Rd head west on Iowa Ave. Turn right (north) on Carriage Hill Way - Nampa, ID 83686.