Canterbury Commons Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Canterbury Commons Subdivision is a vibrant new home community located in the heart of Meridian, Idaho. Close to many accessible amenities off Eagle Road, Interstate-84, and Overland Road, this community offers an easy commute to any destination like Downtown Meridian, Boise, and Nampa. What makes this community popular is that it is close to daily conveniences including large stores such as Costco and Walmart. Dining options are also close by where residents can enjoy a variety of new establishments in the growing area. Schools, entertainment, and recreational parks are also within reach. Homes in Canterbury Commons are built by one of the largest homebuilders in the Treasure Valley, CBH Homes. Known for Every home in this neighborhood is truly a masterpiece. With a variety of home designs and sizes ranging from 1,530 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms, this beautiful neighborhood accommodates many different lifestyles. Providing a relaxing and quiet neighborhood while being close to everything they need, Canterbury Commons Subdivision is a great place to call your new home.
Community amenities here in Canterbury Commons include walking paths, mature foliage, and large common areas. Nearby Meridian amenities provide not only entertainment to the homeowners and their families, but also an active lifestyle. Close to Canterbury Commons is Settlers Park and Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park, each offering activity areas where residents and their families can enjoy time together. Fuller Park, not to mention, is also close by. Wahooz Family Fun Zone and Roaring Springs Water Park are both great places to enjoy water activities. The Village at Meridian, which is home to dozens of shops, restaurants, entertainment options, and even has a movie theater, is a great place to enjoy.
New Homes for Sale in Canterbury Commons
Canterbury Commons Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Angle-Family Homes
- Pricing: $330,000 - $407,000
- Square footage: 1,530 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Phase I & Phase II includes 104 building lots covering 21.06 acres ranging in size from 0.10 acres (4,356 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.479 acres (20,867 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Peregrine Elementary School
- Junior High School: Meridian Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84 head North on Ten Mile Rd. Turn right (east) on W Pine Ave. Turn right (south) on N Keagen Way - Meridian, ID 83642.