Candleridge Subdivision in Boise, ID
Candleridge Subdivision is an upscale Foothills residential community located in Boise, Idaho. Offering breathtaking views of the Owyhee Mountains and Downtown Boise, this neighborhood provides a refreshing and tranquil atmosphere. Featuring a beautiful, classic and sophisticated location and appearance, Candleridge is perfectly complemented by timeless, modern architectural home styles and design. These homes range in size from 2,626 to 3,830 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4 bathrooms.
Conveniently located, Candleridge offers the best of both worlds with scenic views of the Owyhee Mountains, flickering lights over Treasure Valley, and a tranquil atmosphere. It is also close to Downtown Boise which is less than 10 minutes away from the neighborhood. There is plenty of shopping, dining, and local attractions including museums like the Idaho Penitentiary, and the Idaho Historical Museum. The Boise Foothills provide a vast area for hiking, biking, walking and enjoying the great outdoors. The Boise River Greenbelt, Julia Davis Park, Kathryn Albertson Park and Ann Morrison Park are also easily accessible, which provides different outdoor activities fit for everyone. Enjoy a fulfilling life in Candleridge!
New Homes for Sale in Candleridge
Candleridge Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $760,000 - $1,325,000
- Square footage: 2,626 - 3,830
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4
- Builders: Various Builders
- Building lots and acreage: Approximately 0.20 - 0.45 acre lot sizes.
- Elementary School: Roosevelt Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- No Fees
- East on Reserve St to Shaw Mountain Rd. Left (northwest) on Candleridge Dr - Boise, ID 83712.