Calistoga Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Calistoga Subdivision is a new home community still under construction located in Meridian, Idaho. This popular community is adjacent to the White Bark, Sky Mesa, Castle Creek, and Ten Mile Creek Subdivisions. It is also immediately accessible through Amity Road on the north side of the community and is just minutes from the Interstate making Downtown Boise just a breezy commute. With daily conveniences close by including dining and shopping options, entertainment, schools and outdoor recreational facilities. Homeowners and their families’ needs are always taken care of!
Built by Berkeley Building Company and Tresidio Homes, Calistoga Subdivision will feature approximately 130 homesites with various floor plans and home sizes ranging from 1,810 to 3,678 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 bathrooms. These quality-built homes are beautifully elegant which make up the entire character of the community. Amenities include a 2.5-acre community park, a nicely sized community pool with sundeck, a large community clubhouse, tot lot playground and lots of walking paths that connect along the Ten Mile Creek.
Homeowners enjoy the close proximity to the many amenities and daily conveniences near Calistoga. Boise Ranch Golf Course, an 18-hole championship-style golf course will make golf enthusiasts thrilled. For the outdoor enthusiasts, especially children, the nearby recreational parks such as Hillsdale Park, the Renaissance Park and Discovery Park, provide various activities to enjoy for the whole family.
New Homes for Sale in Calistoga
Calistoga Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $389,900 - $599,900
- Square footage: 1,810 - 3,678
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4.5
- Builders: Berkeley Building Co.; Tresidio Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Approximately 130 building lots from 0.102 acres (4,440 sq ft) average lot size 0.176 (7,659 sq ft).
- Elementary School: Hillsdale Elementary School
- Junior High School: Victory Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $225 – Quarterly
- $650 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Calistoga is located south of Amity Rd between Locust Grove Rd and Eagle Rd.