Caden Creek Subdivision in Boise, ID
Caden Creek is a charming home community located in Boise, Idaho. Just off of Amity Road between Cloverdale and Five Mile, this neighborhood is nearby shopping, dining, schools and entertainment. Residents enjoy the area that offers the best of both worlds and a calm, serene atmosphere while being close to many Boise amenities. Caden Creek Subdivision was built between 2017 and 2019 with 43 homesites. Built by CBH Homes, this neighborhood takes pride in its beautiful quality-built homes with home sizes ranging from 1,600 to 2,808 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
With many daily conveniences close to Caden Creek, residents in the community take advantage of the beautiful sceneries and the amenities nearby. Entertainment and recreational parks are all close giving the residents more options to enjoy popular Boise attractions. Hillsdale Park, Rockhampton Park, and Discovery Park are just a few of the recreational parks where Caden Creek homeowners and their families spend time enjoying a full day activity before proceeding to the nearby restaurants. The Boise Ranch Golf Course is also nearby for all the local golf enthusiasts.
New Homes for Sale in Caden Creek
Caden Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $293,990 - $535,000
- Square footage: 1,600 -2,808
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 43 building lots on 15.78 acres, ranging in size from 0.162 acres (7,057 sqft) to 0.296 acres (12,894 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Lake Hazel Elementary School
- Junior High School: Lake Hazel Middle School
- High School: Mountain View High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $450 – Annually
- $350 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Five Mile Rd, head West on Amity Rd. Turn left (south) on Caden Creek Way - Boise, ID 83709.