Brumbacks Addition Subdivision in Boise, ID
Brumbacks Addition is a charming home community located in Boise, Idaho. Experience living close to daily conveniences, reputable schools, outdoor adventures, the airport and even employment opportunities. Brumbacks Addition real estate offers a vibrant selection of beautiful homes with stylish and impressive designs that complements the character of Boise. These meticulously built homes in the neighborhood range in size from 768 to 3,109 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 1 to 3.5 bathrooms.
Homeowners enjoy the easy commute to Washington Elementary School while North Junior High School and Boise High School are just about a mile from the neighborhood. Downtown Boise is also close by with lots of dining options and opportunities for shopping. Residents can enjoy Hyde Park, a historic district known for its several popular eateries and locally-owned specialty shops. Freak Alley Gallery, and the Basque Museum and Cultural Center are some of the many attractions that Brumbacks Addition residents can go and enjoy. For some outdoor adventure, The Military Reserve, Elm Grove Park, Camel’s Back Park, and Cecil D Andrus Park are just a few of the many parks that offer great activities for everyone.
New Homes for Sale in Brumbacks Addition
Brumbacks Addition Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $451,000 - $1,150,000
- Square footage: 768 - 3,109
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 1 to 3.5
- Builders: Various Builders
- Building lots and acreage: No Data
- Elementary School: Washington Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- No Data
- Brumbacks Addition is bordered by Harrison Blvd (west), 13th St (east), Irene St (north) and Eastman Ave (south) - Boise, ID 83702.