Brinegar Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Brinegar Subdivision is a beautiful suburban community located in Meridian, Idaho. Nestled just off of Ten Mile Road and Chateau, residents in the neighborhood enjoy quick access to I-84 making shopping, dining out, and enjoying the recreational parks easily accessible. Properties in this neighborhood are built by CBH Homes and offer a variety of floorplans that suit the needs and styles of the homeowners. These homes run from 1,445 to 2,710 square ft with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. These homes offer spacious areas allowing the residents more room to roam.
Everyone in Brinegar Subdivision loves the community park where they can enjoy activities with their families and locals. They also have a playground where children can bond with other kids in the neighborhood. Close to many dining options and shopping areas, Brinegar Subdivision offers its residents convenience and easy accessibility to Downtown Meridian where everything they need is provided. Schools are also close where children can attend classes. For some activities outside Brinegar Subdivision, the Lakeview Golf Club is just a short drive from the community while Chateau Park is within walking distance.
New Homes for Sale in Brinegar
Brinegar Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $289,990 - $449,490
- Square footage: 1,445 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 96 homesites on 22.6 acres: 0.119 acres (5,184 sq ft) to 0.234 acres (10,193 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Ponderosa Elementary School
- Junior High School: Meridian Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $425 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Head North on Ten Mile from Cherry Ln. Turn right (east) on Chateau Dr then right (south) on Warwick Ave, Meridian, ID 83642.