Breneman Square Subdivision in Boise, ID
Brenemen Square Subdivision is a vibrant residential community located in North Boise, Idaho. Experience a peaceful neighborhood that offers a relaxing ambiance and makes this neighborhood one of the best places to live in Boise. This community is fully fenced and gorgeously landscaped. Brenemen Square Real Estate features amazing and quality built homes that range in size from 1,590 to 1,903 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms. Homeowners also enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle as the HOA takes care of the landscaping, irrigation, snow removal and other miscellaneous street maintenance.
Enjoy the close distance to recreational areas in just a walking distance including Sunset Park. that provides sport fields, a playground, and a dog off-leash area. Esther Simplot Park is also close to the community and is popular for its ponds that are suitable for fishing, swimming, and park amenities. In just a short drive, daily conveniences including grocery shopping, restaurants, schools, and other recreational areas are just within reach. As Downtown Boise is just three miles away, even more amenities await homeowners of Brenemen Square.
New Homes for Sale in Breneman Square
Breneman Square Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes; Patio Homes
- Pricing: $389,900 - $462,000
- Square footage: 1,590 - 1,903
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Canyon Crest Homes; Wood River Builders; Cook Brothers Construction; Marmillion Dev’t.
- Building lots and acreage: 17 homesites from 0.08 acres (3,637 sq ft) to 0.11 acres (4,724 sq ft)
- Elementary School: William Howard Taft Elementary School
- Junior High School: Hillside Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $250 Setup/Transfer Fee
- $100 Monthly
- West State St to 36th St. Turn right on W Breneman St - Boise ID, 83703.