Bonneville Pointe Subdivision in Boise, ID
Bonneville Pointe Subdivision is a vibrant newer home community located in Southeast Boise, Idaho. Breathe in the fresh air, enjoy the tranquil environment, and experience a quality lifestyle in this charming community. Living in Bonneville Pointe will let you be close to the daily conveniences, Downtown Boise, outdoor adventures, and top schools. Famous for its location, this neighborhood is one of Boise’s proudest. You can visit and stand on the land where Capital Benjamin Bonneville stood and named the location “Le Bois” when he and his team found the land. Established in 2017, Bonneville Pointe homes are stylish in their modern designs yet are energy efficient, comfortable and affordable. These homes range in size from 2,147 to 3,686 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms.
In Bonneville Pointe, enjoy living close to the Freeway, Downtown Boise, where there are lots of dining and shopping options, employment and attractions. Enjoy nearby cultural amenities including the Idaho Shakespeare Festival and Boise Philharmonic. Boise River and the Greenbelt is just a bike ride away. It is also just minutes away from the historic Oregon Trail, and Lucky Peak.
New Homes for Sale in Bonneville Pointe
Bonneville Pointe Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $457,000 - $775,000
- Square footage: 2,147 - 3,686
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4.5
- Builders: Berkeley Building Co; Eaglewood Homes, Inc.; Riverwood Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 82 building lots ranging in size from 0.13 acres (5,750 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.32 acres (13,985 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Trail Wind Elementary School
- Junior High School: Les Bois Junior High School
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $480 – Annually
- $650 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From Federal Way head East on Hwy 21. South on Technology Way to Columbia Rd. North Wagons West - Boise, ID 83716.