Boise Heights Subdivision in Boise, ID
Boise Heights Subdivision is a beautifully established residential community located in Boise, Idaho. Nestled in the Boise Foothills, enjoy the picturesque and unparalleled views this community has to offer. Appreciate the first homes built in the 1950s to 1970s with strong Mid-Century architectural designs and styles. Boise Heights takes pride in its meticulously built homes that blend with nature’s vibrance. These homes tend to run in size from 2,607 to 3,702 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4 bathrooms.
Live close to the urban life yet enjoy the country lifestyle at home. Boise Heights is settled just a few minutes from Downtown Boise and close to many dining options, shopping, attractions, recreational parks and top schools. The Freak Alley Gallery, Basque Museum, Cultural Center, and The Old Idaho Penitentiary Site are among the many attractions Boise Heights residents can enjoy. For outdoor activities, the Boise Foothills is closeby where hiking and biking are great activities to partake in. Camel’s Back Park, Cecil D Andrus Park, The Military Reserve and more parks surround the Boise Heights Subdivision making it one of the still highly-coveted neighborhoods in Boise.
New Homes for Sale in Boise Heights
Boise Heights Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $1,095,000 - $1,830,000
- Square footage: 2,607 - 3,702
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 4
- Builders: Various Builders
- Building lots and acreage: 29 Homesites from 0.20 to 1.6 acres
- Elementary School: Longfellow Elementary School
- Junior High School: North Junior High School
- High School: Boise High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- No Fees
- Boise Heights is located south of Crestline Dr in North Boise, ID zip code 83702.