Barrell Creek Subdivision in Star, ID
Barrell Creek Subdivision is a charming custom-designed boutique community located in Star, Idaho. Nestled beautifully behind the Rockbridge neighborhood, this community is bordered by a year-round and seasonal creek near Downtown Star. Everyone in the neighborhood enjoys the quiet hometown lifestyle that the city of Star has to offer, plus the tranquil atmosphere the community provides. Featuring just 14 stylish single-family homes built by the prestigious RTL Homes and Syringa Construction, Barrell Creek is a close-knit community where residents love to mingle and get to know each of their neighbors. Homes in the community range in size from 2,288 to 2,989 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
Located just one mile east of Downtown Star, Barrell Creek is close to dining and shopping options, entertainment and schools. Residents can go to the nearby Star Riverwalk Park, famous for enjoying fishing, swimming, and hiking along the Boise River. The community is also close to Hunters Creek Sports Park which provides a great place for outdoor activities and perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
New Homes for Sale in Barrell Creek
Barrell Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $514,900 - $955,500
- Square footage: 2,288 - 2,989
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 t 3
- Builders: Syringa Construction and RTL Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 14 single-family building lots from 0.213 acres (9,278 sq ft)
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $825 – Annually
- $125 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Near Millcreek Ln and Plummer Rd - Star, ID 83669.