Barber Junction at Harris Ranch Subdivision in Boise, ID
Barber Junction Subdivision is a new addition to the master-planned residential community of Harris Ranch located in East Boise. This charming community offers a smaller footprint homesite yet is filled with state-of-the-art quality amenities and facilities to that of Harris Ranch. Experience the quiet and relaxing atmosphere in Barber Junction at Harris Ranch while appreciating the beautiful and scenic views. Enjoy the low-maintenance lifestyle, while remaining active with all this neighborhood has to offer. Established in 2018, this beautiful area showcases unique yet elegant homes designed and built by Boise Hunter Homes, Black Rock Homes, and Zach Evans Construction. These homes are built to last with comfort and the highest standard in mind. Featuring various floor plans with gorgeous landscapes, these homes offer more room to roam and even have covered patios and three-car garages. These homes tend to run in size from 1,940 to 2,959 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms.
State-of-the-art amenities are provided for homeowners at Barber Junction. There is a large common area and it’s very own community park. Homeowners also enjoy direct access to the Boise River and Greenbelt. Located conveniently nearby daily conveniences, schools, entertainment and recreational parks. Barber Park, which features a basketball court, a children’s playground and an excellent place to watch wildlife, is easily accessible from Barber Junction. Marianne Williams Park is also nearby!
New Homes for Sale in Barber Junction at Harris Ranch
Barber Junction at Harris Ranch Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes[
- Pricing: $489,000 - $1,099,000
- Square footage: 1,940 - 2,959
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2.5 to 3.5
- Builders: Boise Hunter Homes; Black Rock Homes; Zach Evans Construction
- Building lots and acreage: 37 Building Lots from 0.044 acres - 0.07 acres
- Elementary School: Riverside Elementary School / Adams Elementary School
- Junior High School: East Jr. High School
- High School: Timberline High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $840 – Annually
- $700 – Setup/Transfer fee
- E Parkcenter Blvd to Millbrook Way. Between E Warm Springs & S Eckert Rd, Boise, ID 83716.