Baraya Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Baraya Subdivision is a vibrant home community located in Meridian, Idaho. Nestled just south of Franklin Avenue, this community is near many shopping centers, dining options, entertainment, and schools. Discover beautiful residences built by CBH Homes offering the residents and new homeowners a relaxing stay in Baraya Subdivision. Choose from a variety of floor plans and home sizes ranging from 1,400 to 2,710 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms with smart features and stylish designs. This community also features community parks, outdoor spaces, and walking paths.
New Homes for Sale in Baraya
Baraya Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $284,490 - $489,000
- Square footage: 1,400 - 2,710
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: Phase includes 18 building lots from 0.102 acres (4,443 Sq. Ft.) to 0.157 acres (6,839 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Peregrine Elementary School
- Junior High School: Meridian Middle School
- High School: Meridian High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84, head North on Ten Mile Rd. Turn left (west) on W Franklin Rd. Then left (south) on S Baraya Way into the subdivision - Meridian, ID 83642.