Avimor Subdivision, Boise, ID
Avimor Subdivision is a master-planned community located in Northwest Boise Foothills. This community offers beautiful picturesque views of the Foothills while providing residents with an active lifestyle. Home to many different types of residences, the Avimor Subdivision provides the best amenities within the community to its residents while maintaining a small-town feel. It has a 12,000 sq ft community center with a staging kitchen, patio and picnic areas, heated community pools, exercise rooms, and walking paths with direct access to the Boise Foothills. It also has park accessibility and sport courts where the residents can enjoy some activities.
In Avimor, quality living is at its best.
New Homes for Sale in Avimor
Avimor Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Custom Single-family homes
- Pricing: $247,830 to $1,006,502
- Square footage: 1,316 - 3,442
- Bedrooms: 2 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 5
- Builders: -
- Building lots and acreage: 850 building lots from 0.11 acres (4,792 Sq. Ft.) to 1.047 acres (45,607 Sq. Ft.)
- Eagle Hills Elementary
- Eagle Middle School
- Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $255 – Quarterly
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From ID-44 / W State St head North on ID-55 for 7.5 miles. Turn right (east) onto W Avimor Dr, Boise, ID 83714.
New Construction Communities by City