Archway Subdivision in Star, ID
Archway Subdivision is a new residential community located in Star, Idaho. Residents in the neighborhood take delight in the close proximity of daily conveniences nearby. Still under construction, this neighborhood will consist of 17 building lots once completed. Archway is a beautiful pocket community offering a fresh and quiet atmosphere allowing the residents to enjoy small-town living. Archway Subdivision homes offer comfortable living. These homes offer more room for those who need it and even have RV Parking. These homes range in size from 1,768 to 4,500 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 3.5 bedrooms. Homeowners also enjoy walking along the creekside pathways.
Close to daily conveniences, homeowners of Archway Subdivision are sure to have what they need in just a short time. They are close to schools, restaurants, stores like the Star Mercantile, and outdoor adventures. Residents can enjoy skateboarding in Hunter’s Creek Sports Park, fishing, swimming, and hiking at Star Riverwalk Park along the Boise River.
New Homes for Sale in Archway
Archway Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $354,730 - $448,910
- Square footage: 1,768 - 4,500
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Noble Rock Development
- Building lots and acreage: 17 building lots
- Elementary School: Star Elementary School
- Junior High School: Star Middle School
- High School: Eagle High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $30 – Monthly
- $50 – Setup/Transfer fee
- East on State St from Star Rd. Turn right (south) Seneca Springs Way then right (west) on Achillea St - Star, ID 83669.