Arbor Ridge Subdivision in Kuna, ID
Arbor Ridge Subdivision is an established residential community located in Kuna, Idaho. Enjoy the community’s charming country atmosphere while being close to daily conveniences. Arbor Ridge community offers newly constructed properties built by CBH Homes that are sure to capture your attention. Homes range in size from 1,215 to 3250 square feet with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. With more than enough room for residents to roam, every space in each home is built meticulously with the thought of ensuring everyone’s comfortability and safety.
Arbor Ridge is conveniently located nearby restaurants, grocery stores, schools and recreational areas with the benefits of living in a tranquil environment. Storey Bark Park, Roaring Spring Water Park, and Wahooz Family Fun Zone are all near the community where residents and their families can enjoy some time together. As Arbor Ridge is located in between Meridian and Kuna, more amenities await including plenty of dining options, shopping, entertainment and outdoor activities.
New Homes for Sale in Arbor Ridge
Arbor Ridge Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $263,900 - $517,209
- Square footage: 1,215 - 3250
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 170 single-family homes on 118 acres from 0.16 acres (6,970 Sq. Ft.) up to 0.246 acres (10,720 Sq. Ft.).
- Elementary School: Silver Trail Elementary School
- Junior High School: Kuna Middle School
- High School: Kuna High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $150 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84 head South on S Meridian Rd. Turn right (west) on E Hubbard Rd. Turn left (south) on S Linder Rd. Turn right (west) on W Quaking Aspen Ln - Kuna, ID 83634.