Arbor Subdivision in Nampa, Idaho
Arbor Subdivision is a new master-planned residential community located in Nampa, Idaho. This community. Located in one of the fastest growing areas in the Treasure Valley, experience the lifestyle this community has to offer. With modern, elegant-looking homes to farmhouse, and urban-style homes, Arbor Subdivision is built by Brighton Homes and ranges in size from 1,560 to 2,692 square feet with 2 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms.
Arbor Subdivision offers top-of-the-line amenities enhancing more of the active lifestyle offered in the community. These amenities include two community pools, clubhouses, two playgrounds, and open spaces. Close to shopping, dining, and recreational parks including Ustick Park and Brother Park, residents in the community will always have access to entertainment inside and outside of the neighborhood. Arbor is also next to Desert Springs Elementary School and Sage Valley Middle School making it even more ideal for families with children and making Arbor Subdivision a great place to call home.
New Homes for Sale in Arbor
Arbor Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $274,120 - $424,900
- Square footage: 1,560 - 2,692
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: Brighton Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 475 building lots 101 acres
- Elementary School: Desert Springs Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sage Valley Middle School
- High School: Ridgevue High School / Vallivue High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $350 Setup/ Transfer Fee
- $650 Annually
- Northwest corner of Midland Blvd and Ustick Rd - Nampa, ID 83687.