Amberwave Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Amberwave Subdivision is a newer home community located in Meridian, Idaho. Developed in 2015, this urban community offers a serene and calm atmosphere that blends stylish and elegant homes. Built by Hubble Homes, Amberwave boasts 26 modern-traditional homes with spectacular architectural designs that are meticulously built. These homes offer more room for entertainment and relaxation making spaces more comfortable for residents. With nine home designs to choose from, homebuyers will have many options and are sure to find what they are looking for in their new home. Amberwave homes range in size from 1,631 - 2,597 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 to 2.5 bathrooms. With low-maintenance landscaped lots and pressurized irrigation provided, homeowners truly enjoy a quality lifestyle in the community.
Located near North Meridian Road and West McMillian Road, Amberwave Subdivision is close to shopping and dining options, reputable schools, health centers and outdoor opportunities. Settlers Park and Julius Kleiner Memorial Park are close to the community which offer different activities for the residents, especially the kids. Kelly Park is also close to Amberwave offering even more dining, shopping and entertainment services.
New Homes for Sale in Amberwave
Amberwave Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes
- Pricing: $324,900 - $425,000
- Square footage: 1,631 - 2,597
- Bedrooms: 3 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 2.5
- Builders: Hubble Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 26 Homesites from 0.10-0.12 acres
- Elementary School: Hunter Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $375 – Annually
- $250 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Southwest Corner of N Meridian Rd and W McMillan Rd.