Adams Ridge Subdivision in Nampa, Idaho
Adams Ridge Subdivision is a master-planned residential community located in Nampa, Idaho. This premier community offers the best location for daily activities and conveniences. Located just off of I-84 Karcher Exit, residents are close to many dining, shopping and outdoor adventures while Boise is just a short drive away. Offering gorgeous single-family homes with functional open floor plans built by Hubble Homes, residents here in Adams Ridge will feel the comfort, security and value of owning their own home. With home sizes ranging from 1,070 to 3,259 square feet with 2 to 7 bedrooms and 2 to 4 bathrooms, this neighborhood provides a large range of home sizes.
Featuring amenities that promote an active lifestyle in the neighborhood, Adam Ridge provides only the best for its residents. These amenities include a community pool, clubhouse, playground, open green space and walking pathways.
New Homes for Sale in Adams Ridge
Adams Ridge Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-family detached, Single-family attached, Multifamily
- Pricing: $202,990 - $392,208
- Square footage: 1,070 - 3,259
- Bedrooms: 2 to 7
- Bathrooms: 2 to 4
- Builders: Hubble Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 448 single-family building lots on 159 acres
- Elementary School: Desert Springs Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sage Valley Middle School
- High School: Ridgevue High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $450 – Annually
- $500 – Setup/Transfer fee
- Southwest corner of Ustick Rd and Midland Blvd east of Santa Ana Ave - Nampa, ID 83687.