Olive Tree at Spurwing Subdivision in Meridian, ID
Olive Tree at Spurwing is an upscale community located in Meridian, Idaho. This vibrant community offers a prestigious environment in which to actively reside. The Club at Spurwing is the only planned new home development within a private golf club community in the greater southwest region of Idaho. Olive Tree at Spurwing is the final phase of new home development at the prestigious Spurwing neighborhood. This community provides upscale living centered within the expansive greens of a mature urban golf oasis - The Club at Spurwing. Featuring beautiful homes built meticulously and of the highest standard by Gallery Homes by Varriale, and Shadow Mountain Homes, this vibrant neighborhood’s homes are designed for maintenance-free living.
Located in the center of the Boise Valley, Olive Tree at Spurwing residents enjoy the peaceful country environment while enjoying the close proximity to schools, entertainment, dining and grocery options, and recreational parks. Settlers Park, Heroes Park, and Keith Bird Legacy Park are only several parks where residents can head to and spend some time with their families. The Village at Meridian is also just a short drive from the neighborhood.
New Homes for Sale in Olive Tree at Spurwing
Olive Tree at Spurwing Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes; Townhouse
- Pricing: $382,720 - $1,029,466
- Square footage: 1,660 - 3,209
- Bedrooms: 2 to 4
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3.5
- Builders: Gallery Homes by Varriale; Shadow Mountain Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 66 Lots on 9.52 Acres from
- Elementary School: Willow Creek Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sawtooth Middle School
- High School: Rocky Mountain High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 Setup/ Transfer Fee
- $260 Annually
- East on Chinden Blvd (Hwy 20/26) from Ten Mile Rd. Turn left (north) Long Lake Way - Meridian, ID 83646.