Fall Creek Subdivision in Nampa, ID
Fall Creek Subdivision, located in Nampa, Idaho, is a great place to call home. This vibrant community is just minutes away from freeway access and the Treasure Valley Marketplace which offers dining and shopping options. Close to the daily conveniences and some of the best Nampa has to offer, Fall Creek is a tranquil community that offers a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere allowing residents to feel comfortable and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Home to many beautiful homes built by CBH, Fall Creek offers houses of different size ranging from 1,415 - 4,300 square feet with 3 - 5 bedrooms and 2 - 3 bathrooms. Residents can opt for large homesites if they desire.
Fall Creek Subdivision is just less than 10 minutes from freeway access making travel and commute much easier. St. Luke’s Hospital is also easily accessible. For some nearby activities, Snake River Crossfit, Sky Down Skydiving and Nampa Dog Park are all just a couple of miles from the community. Residents and their families can head to the nearby shopping centers and dine at local restaurants as well.
New Homes for Sale in Fall Creek Subdivision
Fall Creek Subdivision Real Estate
- Dwelling Type: Single-Family Homes to Large Homesites
- Pricing: $247,000 - $649,200
- Square footage: 1,415 - 4,300
- Bedrooms: 3 to 5
- Bathrooms: 2 to 3
- Builders: CBH Homes
- Building lots and acreage: 54 Building Lots within 17 acres from nicely from 0.16 acres (6,970 sq ft) to 0.27 acre (11,761 sq ft) lots
- Elementary School: Desert Springs Elementary School
- Junior High School: Sage Valley Middle School
- High School: Ridgevue High School
Homeowner Association Dues
- $300 – Annually
- $300 – Setup/Transfer fee
- From I-84, take Exit 36 to N Franklin Blvd heading north. Turn left (west) on Cherry Ln then right (north) on Madison Ave. Turn right (east) on E Conant St, Nampa, ID 83687.