June is a wonderful time to appreciate all that Boise has to offer! Additionally, there are plenty of Boise Bucketlist events this month to help get your summer started.
- Boise Ice Cream Festival’s Grand Tasting (June 15). This month begins with Boise’s first ever ice cream festival! Events will be hosted by local restaurants and coffee shops throughout Boise. The Grand Tasting event at Jacks Urban Meeting Place is where you can enjoy the unique flavor creations as well as indulge in old favorites.
- Meridian Main Street Market (Saturdays through Summer). Offering over 73 vendors, the downtown market in Meridian offers the best in local fare. Of course, there will also be live music and plenty of offerings for children.
Meridian Main Street Market, Meridian, Idaho. 1.6K likes. The Meridian Main Street Market (formerly Meridian Youth Farmer’s Market) is held in the Meridian City Hall Plaza on Saturdays throughout…
- K-Town Flea Market in Kuna (Saturday, June 1st). Although it’s only the third year, Kuna’s best-loved flea market already feels like a staple in Kuna. In addition, there are over 30 vendors selling local items. Admire handmade products and antiques Equally important are the food and activities that you can enjoy as well!
Shopping event by K-Town FLEA ‘Kuna’ on Saturday, June 1 2019
- 38th Annual Greek Food Festival. Unlike anything you’ve tasted before, it’s hard not to find something to love at the Greek Food Festival. Held in Boise’s Historic West End, be prepared to buy tokens at the entrance to enjoy buffet style meals.
Food event by Boise Greek Food Festival on Friday, May 31 2019 with 10K people interested.8 posts in the discussion.
- Konnexion Music Festival. Enjoy Idaho’s largest outdoor arts and music experience. Located just 40 minutes outside of Boise in Horseshoe Bend, this venue features beautiful mountain views. Moreover, enjoy all-day events, performance artists, live paintings and sculptures.
Dance event in Horseshoe Bend, ID by Konnexion Music Festival on Thursday, June 6 2019 with 893 people interested and 501 people going. 32 posts in the…
If you looking to buy a home, check out our website for the latest listings in your preferred area.